I read somewhere today that in the interest of keeping your mind positive, you should list three good things about your life each day. So I've started this, somewhat private (meaning that I'm not going to link to it anywhere...but you're certainly welcome to come and read it) blog for that purpose. Every day I will try to list three good things about my life that day, or about my life in general.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The GOOD part of the day

1. The going away party for Ashley was fun, especially since she's not really going away.

2. I was brave enough to try out my new camera and am happy with the results. Most of them.

3. The NCIS marathon

Of course then the bad part of the day came, learning of the suicide of a friend, and it kind of overshadows the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment