I read somewhere today that in the interest of keeping your mind positive, you should list three good things about your life each day. So I've started this, somewhat private (meaning that I'm not going to link to it anywhere...but you're certainly welcome to come and read it) blog for that purpose. Every day I will try to list three good things about my life that day, or about my life in general.

Friday, September 24, 2010

A relief

1. My mother now has a Lifeline pendant and I told her that if she dares to die while NOT wearing it (as my father did), I would bury her with her disliked mother-in-law.

2. Always special when I can spend time with my mother.

3. I found some interesting postcards to use for the postcard project and a couple of small calendars for the Compassion kids. A good shopping day.

No comments:

Post a Comment